INKnBURN

INKnBURN

Friday, March 20, 2015

Wantable March 2015

So, I tried the box in January and was unsure about continuing. I really have to justify it to myself because I have been spending a little too much lately. 

Wantable has 4 subscriptions: an Accessory box (I am not a good accessorizor), their Intimate box, and their Fitness wear box (try on at home and keep what you want). They also have a new Make-up box. For the Accessory, Intimate, and Make-up, the cost is $40 the first month and then a 10% discount subsequent months if you keep everything. You can return individual items, though, so it's not a keep all or none sort of thing. When you sign up, you set up a style profile an select things you love, like, and dislike. They will never send something you dislike. Each box is selected for you, so my box will be different from everyone else's box. And, you can return if you want. That's a bonus most boxes don't allow. I chose the Intimates box. Assortment of undergarments, socks, loungewear, etc. Should be 3-4 items per box depending on value of items. 

So, I signed up to try again in March and I will do it a few months to see if I think it's worth keeping. I was sent shipping notice and the package arrived quickly. The items were picked for me based on my profile.

realUnderwear Fusion Tank: This is a black version of the blue tank I received in January. Personally, I don't think you can ever have too many tanks. This is microfiber, which I like. It has a V-neck on one side and Scoop neck on the other, so that's cool. It is very snug and form fitting, so if I don't tuck it in, it does roll up. That I don't like. I'll get good use out of it as a layering piece, though, so I'm keeping it. Retail $32.00. My price to keep $18.55. 

Third Love Mesh Bikini: This nude bikini is semi-sheer. I will admit, I have mostly very functional undies and I felt a little daring. Nice, though, they are like second skin. I hate thongs and wearing these, there were no panty lines. Because they run small, Wantable sized up and it was the right decision. Retail $13.00. My price to keep $7.54

Finally MukLuck Slipper Socks: Yes, no doubt, I like them. They are double layered and have grippie bottoms. I am always traipsing around the house wishing I had something warm on my feet. These do the trick. They are cute and comfortable. Retail $24.00. My price to keep $13.91.

Overall, I'm pleased with the selection this month. I kept it all. Next month will be $36 instead of $40. Total retail value was $69. I like everything, it's just a matter of justifying the extra monthly expense at this point. Is it a "want" or a "need?"


No comments:

Post a Comment