INKnBURN

INKnBURN

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

wantable intimates January 2015

I had a code for 30% off Wantable and I wanted to give it a try. I have read about their Accessory box (I am not a good accessorizor), their Intimate box, and their Fitness wear box (try on at home and keep what you want). They also have a new Make-up box. For the Accessory, Intimate, and Make-up, the cost is $40 the first month and then a 10% discount subsequent months. When you sign up, you set up a style profile an select things you love, like, and dislike. They will never send something you dislike. Each box is selected for you, so my box will be different from everyone else's box. And, you can return if you want. That's a bonus most boxes don't allow. I chose the Intimates box. Assortment of undergarments, socks, loungewear, etc. Should be 3-4 items per box depending on value of items. 
Fusion Tank-S-Polar Bear (real Underwear). Scoop neck on one side in a stretch fabric. Smooth and seamless. It looks pretty small in the picture and it it pretty small. Snug and stretchy. It works well for layering, but I have to tuck it in or it tries to ride up. Retail $42                                                                          Rene Rofe Cami Set (Rene Rofe). Really cute cami and shorts pajama set. Probably (definitely) the nicest short pajamas I own. Really soft. Really comfortable. Fits really well and super cute. Retail $42

So ... my verdict: I really like what I received and the value was there, but I have to decide if I want to keep subscribing. I'm discovering my closet and drawers are quite full and I just don't know if I need the extra expense.  


No comments:

Post a Comment