INKnBURN

INKnBURN

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Wantable Intimates May 2015

Wantable has 5 subscriptions: an Accessory box (I am not a good accessorizor), their Intimate box, Make-up box and their Fitness wear and Style box (try on at home and keep what you want). For the Accessory, Intimate, and Make-up, the cost is $40 the first month and then a 10% discount subsequent months if you keep everything. You can return individual items, though, so it's not a keep all or none sort of thing. When you sign up, you set up a style profile an select things you love, like, and dislike. They will never send something you dislike. Each box is selected for you, so my box will be different from everyone else's box. And, you can return if you want. That's a bonus most boxes don't allow. I chose the Intimates box. Assortment of undergarments, socks, loungewear, etc. Should be 3-4 items per box depending on value of items.

So far, I'm really impressed at how quickly Wantable ships. My collection for May arrived on May 1. 

Rene Rolfe Double Fun PJ Pant Dot: I love having pajama pants. I pair them with a tank for lounging and sleeping. These are really soft, which I've noticed from Wantable. I love the bright cute colors. Retail $28. My price to keep $15.14

Pajama Drama Slit Maxi Mint Julep/Noveau: I haven't really worn nightgowns and this isn't one. I slipped into it for a loungey relaxing Saturday afternoon around they house. It fits great and looks amazing. I Perfect for sping and summer days where I want to just hang out at home but not feel like I'm just being a slob. Retail $32. My price to keep $17.30

I was iffy on the Real Underwear Daphne HIpster in Vapor Blue. It's really more of a grey. I was worried that the lace pattern would feel uncomfortable. When I wore it, it felt small at first, and then it disappeared. The fit is great because it is snug enough to prevent riding up. I don't have much sexy underwear but with Wantable, my collection is growing. Retail $14. My price to keep $7.57.

My thoughts? Again, I'm pretty happy with the selection they found for me. Every month, I try to justify the cost of continuing, and every month my expectations are met or exceeded. Retail for this was $74 and I paid $36. I will  use every piece. I am really considering trying their Style box in June. May is already sold out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment